Ughhhhh. I coulda* talked to Madison of The Fearless Chase Podcast for hours.
*Coulda is an Alabamaism that definitely doesn’t pass most of my editing tests, but I’m feeling spicy tonight.
I was thrilled to get to tell Madison what it’s been like coming back from maternity leave, retrace my path to building my business, and hand-over some copy tips, too (duh, it’s me—can’t stop, won’t stop).
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- About my corporate background and transitioning to building my own business—including how I faced (and erhm, was hospitalized for) anxiety, and how I’ve been able to shift my priorities both personally and in work.
- Copywriting—what exactly it IS … I explain what the world of copy is all about. Pssst … this blog may help, too.
- Tips on where to start for websites including messaging, branding, user experience, and how to have visuals and messaging tell a story.
- The AW System for Word Banks & Brand Messaging Style Guides: what are they and how to use them in every area of your business, from your greeting to how you choose who to work with when outsourcing.
- The psychology around sales funnels, plus how to simplify communication from the beginning to the very end in clear and direct ways.
- How templates offer greater care for clients instead of being an impersonal response.
- Delegating tasks that will free up time and save money because time is money.
- Figuring out your rhythms of work and schedules and tasks and putting like things together to avoid burnout
… AND den some. 🙂Spend 70 percent of the time marketing what it took 30 percent of your time to create. Click To Tweet
Links & Resources:
- I talk about sales pages—here’s a how-to video I did on YouTube
- The Camera Study Exercise inside Copywriting for Creatives™
Again, so grateful that Madison had me on The Fearless Chase Podcast.
Have you given it a listen? Shout if you have or tag me on the ‘gram—I’m a die-hard podcast consumer, so you’re my people if you are, too!