I’ve spent the whole week with photographers speaking at Showit UNITED, and am flying off Sunday to speak to the Charleston Photography Workshop students on copywriting, too.
So today …
… it’s only appropriate that I share with you my feature on the Sprouting Photographer podcast!
Getting to help photographers work through writing website words that nurture browsers to buyers, figure out messaging that sets them apart in a pretty crowded market, and stand out in a sea of Instagram comments that all seem the same is my jam. Photographers can be a visually-driven tribe (duh), so sometimes, copywriting is an afterthought.
Keep scrolling to get the 411 on what we discussed, and to listen in!
p.s. Photo credit for the lovely background below? My dream client (yes, she’s still a dream client even though she’s also a real client) photographer Nancy Ray. Her Foundations in Team Building course just opened for business, and y’all, it’s GOOD. Click here to check it out!
In Episode 310: How to Use Copy to Sell the Story of Your Brand & Convert Clients, Brian and I chatted about:
- Creating copy with meaning … you know, the thing that helps you sell your value and charge those higher prices
- Why the words in your marketing materials should be crafted to coach a conversion
- How to learn your voice, as well as your customers’ voice …
- How to analyze how people are behaving on your website
- Ideas for identifying pain points for your clients—and my #1 tip to figure those out
- Why you need to nix the jargony technobabble of your job
- Where to rack up on simple copy tools, templates, and blueprints that make copywriting less intimidating
And more!Copy dictates design—not the other way around. Click To Tweet
Are you a photographer? How do you write better words for your business? Tune into Episode 310, and let me know what you think!
Reading Time: 2 Minutes Reading time: 1 min. I’ve spent the whole week with photographers speaking at Showit UNITED, and am flying off Sunday to speak to the Charleston Photography Workshop students on copywriting, too. So today … … it’s only appropriate that I share with you my feature on the Sprouting Photographer podcast! Getting to help photographers work […]