Well, here come the growing pains. 😉 After some careful consideration and (maybe a little too much) thinking, we need more hands on deck around here:
I’m thrilled to announce that Ashlyn Writes is hiring again!
We are a tiny but mighty team of all-remote mamas, sister-friends and big believers in working from a place of rest, not hustle.
The truth though? Things have gotten a bit more hustle than rest around here lately as our biz has grown (Yay, but ummmm… rest please. ????????)
We’ve been at max capacity for a bit when it comes to serving our inboxes—my heart for serving our inquiries, subscriber responses, partnership requests, and more has been a leeeeetle more stretched than I’d prefer it be.
So? We need some help. 🙂
Introducing … a Customer Delight Manager position!
SO. we’re on the lookout for a team-player to assist us with our inbox management and customer support tasks on a daily basis.
This is a dream job for a self-starting go-getter who loves helping get people what they need promptly and can love on people well, even with a screen between them. You’ll help me serve support tickets from students and customers, get potential clients to where they need to go, and keep our inboxes tidy and tagged. In a nutshell? Our inbox has taken over, and we need your careful eye and breath-of-fresh-air responses.
I’m looking for someone who sees email inboxing with efficient eyes—but doesn’t miss the chance to serve with a smile (and a well-placed witty quip) along the way.
This is a perfect fit if you’ve been a virtual assistant or writer … it’s okay with me if you don’t run and operate your own business, too! Don’t worry, we have a tight brand voice guide and templates on templates on templates — we just need someone to help us ramp up our response time and keep things neat. You’ll work closely with me and two other members of my leadership team: Kate (our integrator, whom you’ll be assisting the most, since she’s currently O Keeper of the inbox) and Sarah (our head of client services).
The position is a remote position. If you’re an aspiring copywriter or know how to write sales copy, that’s great, but not required for consideration. We may or may not expand this position to include other writing and/or customer and client support in the future.
This is not a paid internship … we’re looking for someone to join our team year-round as a paid contractor for 10 hours a week.
CUSTOMER DELIGHT QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional, friendly demeanor
- Experienced in the basics of marketing copywriting, since most inbox questions center around that!
- Well-versed in email management best practices and tools (we use Gmail)
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferred, but not required
- Must not only be organized—but truly have a love for organization (Type A-ness is welcome here)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of current creative industry trends and styles, with a finger on the pulse, so that your support for our audience is in the know!
- Knowledge in Slack, SamCart, Kajabi, Leadpages preferred
- Located in Eastern Time Zone preferred
- Graduate of Copywriting for Creatives™ is a BIG time plus
- Understanding of proper tone, feeling, sentence structure, and grammar.
- Able to work M-F 6-10 hours a week remote during business hours
- Compensation is appx. $25 an hour based on experience.
- Please note studio closed Saturdays and Sundays—go rest!
- Must be able to commit to 3ish interviews and provide references
What you’d be doing:
- Responding to general inquiries with the relevant templated email response.
- Helping troubleshoot student issues (login details, payment questions, update CC, etc.)
- Sharing product-related information with customers on request with the relevant templated email response.
- Cleaning up and sort the inbox by applying filters and organizing it with the established AW tagging system
- Collaborating with team members to establish and support best practices for customer service
- Setting up auto-responders
- Managing calendar and send reminders to the team on upcoming events.
- Appointment scheduling for podcast interviews/speaking events etc.
- Handling PR and brand collaboration inquiries with relevant templated email response
- Maintaining and update all templated email response
- Providing additional support during course launches including but not limited to live chat support on the sales page and extra inbox support
Please note that we will do our very best to respond to each and every applicant, but truly, TRULY appreciate your thoughtful time and consideration.
I’m looking at team members who can start in July or August, but we’re willing to chat logistics with the right candidate.
This is a rolling process, so we’re accepting and reviewing on a rolling basis.
Thank you, thank you for your time and interest—I can’t wait to hear from y’all and meet you!
**The application period has now closed – thank you for all those that have applied we will be in touch shortly to schedule interviews with successful applicants.
Reading Time: 3 Minutes Reading time: 3 min. Well, here come the growing pains. 😉 After some careful consideration and (maybe a little too much) thinking, we need more hands on deck around here: I’m thrilled to announce that Ashlyn Writes is hiring again! We are a tiny but mighty team of all-remote mamas, sister-friends and big believers in […]