Nerding out over content from Abagail and Emylee of Think Creative Collective has been a business mainstay of mine since right about the time I left corporate communications—so getting to chat about copywriting for creatives, calligraphy for brides, and entrepreneurship on their Strategy Hour podcast was a dreamboat moment.
Today, I’m pumped to pass along my episode that just went live over on the Strategy Hour lineup: point of discussion? How to run two business concepts under one brand and one website.
Do you want to have a business that serves two different people? I get asked a lot how to run two businesses or concepts under one brand, because half my market is creatives, and the other half are the brides we serve through our calligraphy services.
On this episode, I walk through how to navigate your homepage, how to set up your services, products and offerings, and how to manage your social media and your email list if you’re talking to two different audiences. If that’s you, tune into Episode 95 | Using One Website to Run Two Businesses to learn:
- How I transitioned out of corporate life …
- Where my entrepreneur journey REALLY began (hint: it wasn’t copywriting—it was doing calligraphy for brides for years) …
- How I dealt with PTSD from corporate years, and one of the first $29 investments I made and tell others to purchase …
- Why copywriting is your closing pitcher as a calligrapher or creativepreneur …
- First steps to tackling an email list …
- … and more!
- The process of transitioning from working with big names and corporate companies to working with smaller creatives. [0:04:30.1]
- After jumping ship from my agency job, hear how I knew she’d be able to make a success out on her own business. [0:08:39.1]
- Find out more about the start of my calligraphy business and how things started to take shape. [0:12:37.1]
- Adding the copywriting onto the calligraphy business and making both work. [0:14:24.1]
- How I’ve been able to communicate both businesses using only one website. [0:22:25.1]
- Deeming what your focus and attention are when it comes to actually making a profit and your closing pitcher. [0:28:22.1]
- Tackling your email list for two different groups of people and staying organized. [0:33:13.1]
Tune in right here for some marketing-in-your-car tips, ???????? and the 3 takeaway tips at the end!
Reading Time: 2 Minutes Reading time: 2 min. Nerding out over content from Abagail and Emylee of Think Creative Collective has been a business mainstay of mine since right about the time I left corporate communications—so getting to chat about copywriting for creatives, calligraphy for brides, and entrepreneurship on their Strategy Hour podcast was a dreamboat moment. Today, I’m […]