Conversion copy for creatives is my heart—y’all know that! Haley of the Market Beautifully Podcast said she wanted matching friendship bracelets after we got off our podcast recording … and I have to concur.
She’s a doll, and when you put an Arkansas accent with an Alabama accent alongside a dash of marketing chatter, you’ve got my kind of combo.
Today, I am SO excited to share my feature on the Market Beautifully Podcast for lady entrepreneurs!
Tune into Episode 31 | Conversion Copy Secrets for Online Marketing to learn:
- How writing copy that converts doesn’t have to be intimidating …
- A few tips on writing good, action-oriented conversion copy …
- Digital marketing nerd-out moments, like heat-maps and my favorite book about entrepreneurial focus …
- … and more!
If you put copy—specially, conversion copy—on the back burner because it’s a tish daunting, and you’re no fan of that blinking cursor, I hope this episode helps you out!
Resources we mentioned:
- This heat map article
- My post on 19 copywriting formulas to use in your creative business
- Focuskeeper App
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
- Anthropologie’s ideal audience article
Tune in right here for some marketing-in-your-car tips, ???????? and enjoy the copy nerd-out sesh Haley and I had!