Are you attracting your ideal clients? Are you really standing out to them as the go-to person for them …. or are you fighting to stand out from your competitors?
Two very important things to help you stand out and attract your ideal clients are often forgotten and neglected: brand voice and (how that mixes with) copywriting.
With these two tools in your arsenal, you’ll be able to attract more of your ideal clients who are ready and willing to pay higher prices to work with you—the dreamboats who don’t think twice about signing on the dotted line.
In this episode, we’re getting into what you can do with your words to turn yourself into an ideal client magnet. The best part? You don’t have to be an impeccable writer to do it!
It was such a pleasure to sit down and chit-chat with Heidi—I hope you enjoy the episode.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What copywriting and brand voice are and why they’re so important
- Why you need to identify the difference you make
- A practical way to explain what you do so everyone understands what you do and why it matters
- How to weave story into your copywriting
- The role of anchoring in sales
- The difference between features & benefits and when to use each
- How to write killer package and service descriptions that make people want to hire you
- How to hone your own voice
- Why sales is like dating
- Why you shouldn’t stop being yourself to work with high-end clientele
- How brand voice works in the luxury market
- How to harness your Onlyness Factor
- How to make yourself the go-to person for your ideal client
- Why you should never start with a blank page when writing copy
- Why you should use your best clients’ words in your marketing and how to do that
The best copy isn't in your head—it's in your client's head Click To Tweet
You may be interested in: My episode on The Creative Speaker podcast here.
Links & Resources:
- My “What’s Your Online Voice Vibe” Brand Voice Quiz
Master Your Elevator Pitch: How To Explain What You Do In 5 Steps
Splendid Insights, a killer resource for high-end wedding data from my friend Liene
Heidi’s post on How to Clone Your Best Clients
Again, so grateful that Heidi had me on her Evolve Your Wedding Business show. Have you given it a listen? Let me know in the comments below if you have any follow-up questions!